- 6-7 lb.: Serves approximately 6-7 people
- 7-8 lb.: Serves approximately 7-8 people 8-9 lb.: Serves approximately 8-9 people
- Frozen and heat treated
- Must Finish Cooking
- IMPORTANT: Keep bird frozen until ready for oven
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place frozen bird on a rack in a roaster (don’t remove the leg/wing ties; they’re ovenproof and will keep the bird in position for best presentation).
- Place ½ to ¾-inches of water in bottom of roaster to eliminate smoking. Water must remain in pan during entire roasting process.
- Roast, uncovered.
- Ovens temperatures vary, so we recommend checking after 80-90-minutes of cooking time. Time will vary according to size of bird.
- Internal temperature should be 150 degrees F on thermometer.
- Remove goose from oven to cool.
- Allow it to rest for 15-minutes before carving.
Water, Salt, Sodium Phosphate